33 Haywood Street
Asheville NC 28801
Eco Soya Waxes
We carry two blends. The harder (higher melting point) version is good for
votives and pillar candles, the softer (lower melting point) kind is for
container candles. Basic instructions free with order, please ask.
- Made from a pure, 100% natural soybean base, complimented with premium
- Contain no pesticides or herbicides.
- Are a non-petroleum renewable resource.
- Are biodegradable and so safe their components are edible (not recommended).
- Are made ecologically, striving to use nothing but non-genetically
- Burn longer and cooler than paraffin candle waxes.
- Burn clean, with little to NO carbon build up.
- Clean up with soap and hot water.
- Are environmentally friendly, promoting the growth and care of the
environment by utilizing plants.
- Contribute to the reduction of our dependency on crude oil.
- Are made predominantly from domestically grown crops supporting US
farmers and economy. (This information comes from the manufacturer)
Add items to your shopping cart by entering quantities in the column of boxes (right-most but one) and clicking the Add To Cart button at the bottom of the page. The cart does not calculate our discounts. We will e-mail you a detailed confirmation copy of your order with all discounts applied.